Best Things to Purchase at the Sephora Sale in 2023
In the world of skincare and makeup enthusiasts, there’s no thrill quite like stumbling upon a spectacular sale. As the excitement builds, so do the possibilities for your skincare routine. Whether you’re a seasoned skincare aficionado or a newcomer looking to dip your toes into the world of serums, creams, and masks, a skincare sale is the perfect opportunity to explore, experiment, and elevate your self-care game.
The Sephora Sale 2023 is nearing and will launch in October! Their most popular Savings Event starts on October 27th and all of your favorite beauty products will be discounted. In this post, I’ll be sharing the must-haves for this semi-annual beauty insider sale. From cult favorites to innovative newcomers, we’ve got you covered. It’s time to treat yourself and pamper your skin with the best that the skincare world has to offer. Let’s dive in and explore the world of beauty, one fantastic sale find at a time!
Sephora Sale 2023: Skin Care Picks
While all opinions and recommendations are always my own, the content on this blog post contains affiliate links for products I use and love. This means I get a small commission (at no additional cost to you) if you make a purchase after clicking one of these links. As always, I am so thankful for your support so I can continue to offer free resources!
We all know that navigating the world of skincare can be overwhelming. With a seemingly endless array of products and a constant influx of trends and recommendations, it’s easy to feel lost. That’s where I, a skincare aficionado for over 10 years, come in. Whether you’re a skincare enthusiast looking to up your game or someone who’s just beginning to explore the world of serums, moisturizers, and masks, my top picks are here to serve as your trusty companions.
If I can offer any sage advice let it be this, wear your sunscreen. While I know we all love to be tan, the sun is terrible for our skin. So stay out of the sun as much as possible and wear your hats while outside. Below I’ve shared the best SPFs to try. Finally, I love to test out different products and some of my go-to brands are Supergoop, Sunday Riley, Biossance, and Keihl’s.
Favorite products you should add to your Skin Care routine:
- I’ve been loving this Innisfree Korean SPF. It has no scent, is affordable, and it’s super lightweight. The perfect SPF combo!
- The Sulwhasoo gentle cleanser is my new go-to cleanser for nighttime. It’s super foamy and you only need a little bit in order to have an effective clean.
- This IT Cosmetics Hyaluronic acid works great and is so affordable. I go through this once a month! It is best applied to a damp face so consider using this Ilia Bluelight mist before applying your HA.
- Retinol should only be used sparingly in the beginning. If you’re just starting out I would recommend this Kiehls Microdose Retinol. But if you’re a pro, the Summer Friday’s Midnight Retinol is my favorite of all time.
- These Dr. Dennis Gross Peel Pads are a holy grail product and it’s easy to see why! I use this treatment only 2 nights a week so they last a long time. It’s a great time to buy since they’re so pricey!
- This Kiehl’s Night Moisturizer is a great one for my ladies in their 30s-50s. It feels so luxurious!
- My go-to eye cream is Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream you only need the smallest amount and my under eyes have never been more hydrated
- Love this Summer Fridays Lip Balm, I carry it with me everywhere and use it daily.
- And for my #1 skincare is the Supergoop SPF Brush. A holy grail product that I use to re-apply my sunscreen daily.
Sephora Sale 2023: Makeup Picks
I’m here to be your beauty guide through the ever-evolving landscape of makeup. From foundations that seamlessly meld with your complexion to eyeshadows, I’ve scoured the world of makeup to bring you a carefully curated selection of my top picks. These are the products that have passed the tests of quality, longevity, and sheer beauty.
I tend to keep it simple when it comes to my makeup. But I’m always open to switching it up if you have any beauty favorites you can’t live without. Feel free to comment below. Here I’m sharing my makeup must-haves to shop this spring sale with favorites from Tarte, Charlotte Tilbury, ItCosmetics, and more:
Favorite products you should add to your Makeup routine:
- For my go-to foundation, I love the It Cosmetics CC Cream. It has amazing coverage and SPF 50. They recently came out with the CC Cream Nude Glow and it’s a more lightweight version perfect for spring/summer.
- If you’re looking for more coverage then check out the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless. I love this for when I have a long day as it stays on quite nicely.
- Along with that, the Milk Primer is incredible. It’s also a clean beauty product and goes on under the foundation so nicely.
- The Tarte Park Ave Bronzer is a great clean and cruelty-free product that lasts. A little goes a long way!
- If you’re a fan of cream bronzer, I’ve been loving the Fenty Beauty Bronzing stick.
- I’ve been using the Tarte eye palettes for years now. They have a couple of different color combos but my all-time favorite is the In Bloom Palette.
- This Sephora Collection Brush Set is on sale and they are offering 30% off all Sephora Collection products throughout the sale.
- My go-to lip color is the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk with the matching lip liner, it’s simply perfection for all-year wear.
- Love this beauty blender for a flawless foundation application. The trick is you have to get it wet!
- Finally, the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Setting spray is incredible and does not have any pore-clogging ingredients. It’s a great last step in your makeup routine.
Hair + Body Must-Haves
The Sephora Spring Sale is a great time to pick up pricey hair tools as well as hair products. I swear by the T3 Micro hair tools since they are known for their award-winning products. The best feature is the different settings for each hair type. It truly helps in overall hair health! Finally, some of my favorite brands for hair products are Briogeo, Sol de Janeiro, and Gisou.
Favorite products you should add to your HAIR + SKIN routine:
- T3 Lucea ID Hair Straightener is an investment but it’s worth it! You can program it based on your hair thickness and texture.
- Ever since I’ve been using Sol de Janeiro Shampoo and Conditioner my hair has never felt healthier. I also double-shampoo every time I wash my hair. The first wash cleanses the scalp and buildup and the second wash truly cleans and nourishes the hair.
- I use this clarifying scalp scrub once a week on top of my double shampooing.
- Before blow-drying my hair I love to use the Briogeo Farewell Frizz cream. It really helps smooth out that frizz!
Well, there you have it fam! Thank you for reading my “What I’m Purchasing on the Sephora Sale 2023” and if you need help knowing what order to apply these products check out my “Skincare Guide“. Happy shopping!
pin this post for later