Not sure how to style a slip dress? Well, I’ve got you covered! Slip dresses have been my new obsession and I just can’t get enough! They’re so easy to throw on and keep you cool throughout those hot summer days.
Stying them can be tricky so I wanted to make life easier for you and show you how to style them. Below I’ve listed all the ways you can style them:
While all opinions and recommendations are always my own, my content on this blog post may contain affiliate links for products I use and love. This means I get a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking one of these links. As always, I am so thankful for your support!
Ways to Style a Slip Dress
- pair a turtleneck underneath for winter
- for a fall look throw an oversized sweater over it and belt the dress
- pair a white button-down or chambray button-down on top and tie
- pair with pumps and a leather jacket for date night
- with sneakers and a denim jacket for a casual look
- with a cropped cardigan and booties
Finally, when purchasing a slip dress, you want to make sure it isn’t too tight where you’ll feel uncomfortable in the midsection. You’ll want it to be more on the fitted side with room to give. I’ve linked a few slip dress options below:
- this mini slip dress from Urban Outfitters comes in a few colors and is super affordable
- this halter mini from Abercrombie is great for a wedding
- I love this Line and Dot slip dress because it’s classic
- ASTR the label has a beautiful classic one with a slit (we love a slit!)
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this answered your question as to “How to Style a Slip Dress”. For more of my styling guides click here and be sure to comment below any other style guides you want to see!
shop this post