Best Things to Purchase at the Sephora Sale in 2023
The Sephora Sale 2023 is nearing and will launch in April! Their most popular Spring Savings Event starts on April 1st and all of your favorite beauty products will be discounted. In this post, I’ll be sharing the must-haves for this semi-annual beauty insider sale. I will cover everything from skincare to makeup, hair care, and body care. Consider this your one-stop shop before shopping for the sale yourself. Below is the calendar on when the savings take place: April 1st for Rouge members, April 5th for VIB members, and April 7th for Insider members.
Sephora Skin Care Picks
While all opinions and recommendations are always my own, the content on this blog post contains affiliate links for products I use and love. This means I get a small commission (at no additional cost to you) if you make a purchase after clicking one of these links. As always, I am so thankful for your support so I can continue to offer free resources!
If there is one thing I’ve learned in my 30s it’s to take care of your skin! Skincare is most important when it comes to anti-aging. The number one product you need is SPF! Unfortunately, the sun is terrible for our skin so below I’ve shared the best SPFs to try. Finally, I love to test out different products and some of my go-to brands are Supergoop, Sunday Riley, Biossance, and Keihl’s.
Favorite products you should add to your Skin Care routine:
- I’ve been loving this Innisfree Korean SPF. It has no scent, is affordable, and it’s super lightweight. The perfect SPF combo!
- The Sulwhasoo gentle cleanser is my new go-to cleanser for nighttime. It’s super foamy and you only need a little bit in order to have an effective clean.
- This IT Cosmetics Hyaluronic acid works great and is so affordable. I go through this once a month! It is best applied to a damp face so consider using this Ilia Bluelight mist before applying your HA.
- Retinol should only be used sparingly in the beginning. If you’re just starting out I would recommend this Kiehls Microdose Retinol. But if you’re a pro, the Summer Friday’s Midnight Retinol is my favorite of all time.
- These Dr. Dennis Gross Peel Pads are a holy grail product and it’s easy to see why! I use this treatment only 2 nights a week so they last a long time. It’s a great time to buy since they’re so pricey!
- This Kiehl’s Night Moisturizer is a great one for my ladies in their 30s-50s. It feels so luxurious!
- My go-to eye cream is Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream you only need the smallest amount and my under eyes have never been more hydrated
- Love this Summer Fridays Lip Balm, I carry it with me everywhere and use it daily.
- And for my #1 skincare is the Supergoop SPF Brush. A holy grail product that I use to re-apply my sunscreen daily.
Sephora Makeup Picks
I keep it simple when it comes to my makeup. I typically find products I love and stick with them for years. I’m always open to switching it up if you have any beauty favorites you can’t live without feel free to comment below. Here I’m sharing my makeup must-haves to shop this spring sale with favorites from Tarte, Charlotte Tilbury, ItCosmetics, and more:
Favorite products you should add to your Makeup routine:
- For my go-to foundation, I love the It Cosmetics CC Cream. It has amazing coverage and SPF 50. They recently came out with the CC Cream Nude Glow and it’s a more lightweight version perfect for spring/summer.
- The Tarte Park Ave Bronzer is a great clean and cruelty-free product that lasts. A little goes a long way!
- If you’re a fan of cream bronzer, I’ve been loving the Fenty Beauty Bronzing stick.
- I’ve been using the Tarte eye palettes for years now. They have a couple of different color combos but my all-time favorite is the In Bloom Palette.
- This Sephora Collection Brush Set is on sale and they are offering 30% off all Sephora Collection products throughout the sale.
- My go-to lip color is the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk.
- Love this beauty blender for a flawless foundation application. The trick is you have to get it wet!
- Finally, the Urban Decay Setting spray is incredible and a great last touch to your makeup routine.
SHOP ALL MY MAKEUP FAVORITES HERE
Hair + Body Must-Haves
The Sephora Spring Sale is a great time to pick up pricey hair tools as well as hair products. I swear by the T3 Micro hair tools since they are known for their award-winning products. The best feature is the different settings for each hair type. It truly helps in overall hair health! Finally, some of my favorite brands for hair products are Briogeo, Sol de Janeiro, and Gisou.
Favorite products you should add to your HAIR + SKIN routine:
- T3 Lucea ID Hair Straightener is an investment but it’s worth it! You can program it based on your hair thickness and texture.
- Ever since I’ve been using Sol de Janeiro Shampoo and Conditioner my hair has never felt healthier. I also double-shampoo every time I wash my hair. The first wash cleanses the scalp and buildup and the second wash truly cleans and nourishes the hair.
- I use this clarifying scalp scrub once a week on top of my double shampooing.
- Before blow-drying my hair I love to use the Briogeo Farewell Frizz cream.
- Now is a great time to try out Necessaire Products since they rarely go on sale. I love this set and use it religiously!
SHOP ALL MY HAIR + BODY PICKS HERE
Well, there you have it fam! Thank you for reading my “What I’m Purchasing on the Sephora Sale 2022” and if you need help knowing what order to apply these products check out my “Skincare Guide“. Happy shopping!
pin this post for later
Leave a Reply